POCO LOCO MINISTRIES

A group of christians glorifying God through the great outdoors... 2 Corinthians 5:13




Tuesday, January 25, 2011



I love you, O Lord, my strength...Psalm 18:1

Sometimes when reading the scriptures we encounter a verse that will really challenge us. Then there are those verses that just make us scratch our heads and wonder what God was trying to tell us. The verse today is one that even someone as goofy as myself can't mess up. What a way to wirte what reminds me of a Valentine's love letter. Every now and then my wife will still write me a letter and I love to hear her saying that she loves me, but add that someone is our strength, WOW! If I was to write God a letter, this is probably how I would start the letter and end the letter! What are we without God? Who are we without God? Do we exist without God? I believe it was Solomon in the Bible that attempted to live without God in his life. He basically gives up, saying it's not worth it...there is nothing to live for. Life without God is hopeless. This week I would like to challenge all of us to make God more evident in our lives. When people see you, do they see Jesus, or do they just see another person who spent $20 on cool looking T-shirt with some wise saying. A good motto for the week is this: Walk the Walk, and Talk the Talk...God Bless

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment