POCO LOCO MINISTRIES

A group of christians glorifying God through the great outdoors... 2 Corinthians 5:13




Monday, January 17, 2011



"And you yourself must be an example to them by doing good works of every kind. Let everything you do reflect the intergrity and seriousness of your teaching..."
Titus 2:7

There are times in life when it's hard to "keep" my Christianity in tact. When someone cuts me off in traffic, when I'm in a hurry and there's only one checker, or when I thought someone was a friend, but it turns out I was being used...there are so many times in life when it's hard to be a good example for others. When I was younger I tried to be an example to those around me, not really sure of who that was...but now days I have two little people in my life that constantly watch my every move, even when I don't know they're watching. Being a husband is a great feeling, being a dad is a greater feeling, but being their example is terrifying! I can't be a good example all by myself. I have to look to Christ and His perfect example in order to be a good example to my family. Allow me to ask today, who's watching you? Who's following your lead? What kind of role model are you being for that person today? This gives new meaning to being a Christian 24/7/365! Role models never get a day off...God bless you this week and may you be a good example to someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment