POCO LOCO MINISTRIES

A group of christians glorifying God through the great outdoors... 2 Corinthians 5:13




Monday, December 27, 2010

Immanuel...



Matthew 1:23- "and they will call Him Immanuel- which means, God with us..."
The other day while reading the "Christmas" story I noticed something I had never noticed before. His name shall be Immanuel which means God with us. I have even sang the song that has this same line in it, but for some reason it hit me different this time. God with us...I had never really stopped to ponder on what that means. This means that no matter where we are, how far we've fallen, how sick we are, how bad we feel, how bad life has beat us...God is still with us! What a relief to read those words. I had to put my Bible down and praise God for a few moments when I read that. Even thouh we can't see the solution to our problems, God knows what lies ahead. With all the health issues I've had recently this was really nice to read. I have let that stay with me for a few days now and it has really made a difference at how I approach everyday situations. As we celebrate the birth of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ let us also remember...He is with us...God Bless until our next meeting.

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment