POCO LOCO MINISTRIES

A group of christians glorifying God through the great outdoors... 2 Corinthians 5:13




Saturday, May 22, 2010

God is good...




Friday Update...

This has been such an awesome week and the power of God has been so obvious! I could not wait until tomorrow to tell of all that God has been doing in our lives. If you will recall, in last week's episode we had lost our camera. We don't lose things like this. It's amazing how God reveals Himself to us in everyday, simple ways. Yesterday (Friday), I was on my way to the store and topped a hill, my truck died! I was going fast enough that the momentum allowed me to pull off the highway. I phoned my wife and informed her of my situation, then I phoned my mechanic. Some may wonder why I called my wife before I called my mechanic? The logic is simple: my wife prays about EVERYTHING! I tried to start the truck several times and it wouldn't work. I sat and prayed and called the mechanic, not two minutes after the phone call I tried the truck again and it has not done it again. Some say this is coincidence, I say this is God smiling back at us. Monday we went camera shopping and decided we weren't giving up on our old camera yet especially after pricing new cameras. Today, (saturday), I got a call from my sister telling us she found our camera on her dresser! Again, same may call this carelessness, I am gonna go with God looked down at us and smiled! Today I was doing a job that was way over my head with my limited knowledge. I spent about an hour in the humidity trying to figure it out. I finally asked God to lead me in what to do next...He did! It worked! Some may call this trial and error, I'm gonna say it was the Power of God!!! God is good...All the time...

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment