POCO LOCO MINISTRIES

A group of christians glorifying God through the great outdoors... 2 Corinthians 5:13




Monday, April 5, 2010




Matthew 19:14..."Let the little children come to me..."
The Lord blessed us with a beautiful day yesterday! We had the opportunity to go outside and the girls were able to run, play, and scream all they wanted. We hid eggs since friday and the funny thing is, they weren't tired of it by sunday! It never got old to them. It shed some new light as to why Jesus wanted the children to come to Him. If we come to Him as children, we don't tire of Him, we just want more of Him. At one point the girls were watching us hide the eggs and they were just as excited when it came time to look for them! God wants us to search for Him on a daily basis. I wish everyone could have seen the expressions they would make as they found an egg. It was priceless. God has laid out many blessings for us. They're scattered throughout our life. I hope that I am as excited when I discover one of these blessings as the girls were each time they found an egg!
My prayer for us this week is that we get excited about discovering who Jesus is in our lives and each time we discover something new about Him, I hope we share it with others!

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment